J1 Visa

Need a J1 visa?

Our quoting tool will help you find a policy in as little as 5 minutes that meets the J1 or J2 visa requirements

researcher and student being happy animation

Perfect for

  • Alien physicians
  • Au-pairs
  • Camp counselors
  • Interns
  • Secondary students
  • Summer workers
  • Business trainees

woman waiting in airport watching planes land animation

What are the requirements?

Our plans cover the minimum requirements set by the U.S. Department of state. You will want to confirm with your institution before buying a plan if they have additional requirements that need to be met.

$100,000 per accident or illness

Must have a deductibale that does not exceed $500

Cover the return of remains in the amount of $25,000

Cover Emergency medical evacuations up to $50,000


What's included

Coverage for health risks, illnesses, injuries and more
Short term and long term options available
No paperwork or physical exams required to purchase a policy
Coverage can start immediately after purchase
© 2020 Covered Traveler LLC
651 N. Broad St. Ste 205 #2881 - Middletown, DE 19709
Delaware Department of Insurance License # 3000889612
godaddy SSL certification badge